Why an El Dorado Hills Criminal Lawyer?
Before we consider why Mr. Cramer may be the right attorney for your specific
case, it is important to look at the benefit of hiring a criminal defense
lawyer in the first place. The best advice that can be given in the wake
of an arrest is to exercise your right to silence. Remember, the things
you say and do can
and will be used against you in court. Do not make the mistake of incriminating
yourself by trying to cooperate with law enforcement. Politely exercise
your right to remain silent and ask for an attorney.
Before charges are even filed, a competent El Dorado Hills criminal defense
- Represent you during police questioning to help you avoid self-incrimination.
- Carefully review any searches that were conducted.
- Investigate the circumstances surrounding your arrest.
- Begin taking measures to prevent law enforcement from passing your case
to the El Dorado County District Attorney’s Office.
- Begin negotiations with the prosecuting attorney to avoid formal charges.
With his experience and his commitment to his clients, Mr. Cramer is a
sound choice in criminal defense counsel. He has 14 years of experience
and has handled thousands of cases. He knows the judges and prosecuting
attorneys in El Dorado County and uses this experience to build more effective
defense strategies. He prepares, prepares, and prepares to make sure no
stone is left unturned in your defense.
Contact the Law Office of David J. Cramer at (916) 999-1187 today!